22 November 2012

Autumn Thankfulness

Today in America, people have  probably already sat down with friends and family and eaten more than their fill of roast turkey and all the fixings.  It's usually a relaxing day with time to reflect on what one is grateful for. I always like the holiday even if the meal was just a tad on the side of overkill, vu I like the reflective nature of the day. Here in Italy it's not a day to indulge oneself with turkey and such, but I do find myself counting my blessings. I'm grateful for a warm home and food on the table with family and friends, old and new, to share with. I live in a beautiful part of the world and grateful to be able to enjoy the daily dose of mountain splendor. I am grateful to be able to share it with you.
Posted by Picasa
Thanks for stopping by and coming back. I still have things I look forward to sharing. The collage I put together above is just a sampling of autumn colors as this season comes to a close and early winter is just around the corner. Stay tuned for more food and fun and whatever else comes along, coming up shortly.

2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

We are grateful to you Marla , for sharing your wonderful world with us and the beauty of your surroundings .

Bella Baita Marla said...

Thank you Anne, You always have a kind encouraging word. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Bookmark and Share